Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I am so blessed and honor to be a Mommy! There are some days that are challenging, but most days are filled with joy and excitement as I see my girl learn and say new things (and hear the things she comes up with!). :)

This years Mother's Day was so fun because we were able to spend it with both sides of our family. I have a great Mom and Mother-in-law so it was fun to see them!

My Mother's Day really started on Saturday when Bobby's parents offered to take Brenley to go see Bobby's Nana in Canton. So they picked her up at 3pm and we were kid-free from 3-10:15pm! It was nice to have some long interruped time together! We ate at El Fenix and then went to Pottery Barn, Northpark, McDonalds for ice cream and Target. :) It was fun!

Sunday I woke up to a card and candy from Bobby and a card from Brenley and Polo, complete with Bren's handprint and Polo's paw print. :) 



 Me and my girl on Sunday morning!



Sunday afternoon we had Bobby's family over for lunch and some relaxing time on the patio!



   
And of course, Brenley had fun playing!



Then we headed over to my parent's house! Here are the 4 Generations!


And all of the cousins!

And the big kids!

We had fun at my parents eating hamburgers and playing freeze tag! :) It was a fun Mother's day weekend and we were all ready to hit the bed last night. So thankful for my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy Mother's Day to you! Brenley is so lucky to have you and you really rock at being her mom! :)