- She has taken 3 STEPS!! That is a record for now, but I am sure that will grow in the next month or so.
- She is officially WEANED from nursing and it taking formula bottles 4 times a day. I have TRIED the sippy cup but she just bats it away -- strong willed? I think so!
- She is eating lots of things these days including, Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets and she got her first taste of chocolate icing and sugar cookie at school!!! She LOVED IT!
- She is starting to make some cute little faces these days and her personality is really starting to SHINE! That includes her little TEMPER as well...yes, I know this cute little girl, can sure get mad and arch that back...is it supposed to start this early? The strange thing is...she only does it for me...payback? probably.
- She went Country/western DANCING when she stayed with my parents...she loved it and so did they!! This girl has music in her soul!
- She POINTS her finger at different things!
- She is still on the same sleep schedule and is doing good with her naps, especially on school days!! :)
HAPPY 11 MONTHS LITTLE GIRL!
(Can we make this month last as long as possible!!?)