Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 11, 2010

11 Months

Well my baby is turning 11 months on 11/11! Fun, huh? 11 months, wow, well I don't want to think about what next month means, so let's just enjoy this 11 months while we can!! :) This girl is changing, growing, and learning so much everyday and it truly amazes me! Here is what my girl is doing these days...

  • She has taken 3 STEPS!! That is a record for now, but I am sure that will grow in the next month or so.
  • She is officially WEANED from nursing and it taking formula bottles 4 times a day. I have TRIED the sippy cup but she just bats it away -- strong willed? I think so!
  • She is eating lots of things these days including, Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets and she got her first taste of chocolate icing and sugar cookie at school!!! She LOVED IT!
  • She is starting to make some cute little faces these days and her personality is really starting to SHINE! That includes her little TEMPER as well...yes, I know this cute little girl, can sure get mad and arch that back...is it supposed to start this early? The strange thing is...she only does it for me...payback? probably.
  • She went Country/western DANCING when she stayed with my parents...she loved it and so did they!! This girl has music in her soul!
  • She POINTS her finger at different things!
  • She is still on the same sleep schedule and is doing good with her naps, especially on school days!! :)

HAPPY 11 MONTHS LITTLE GIRL!

(Can we make this month last as long as possible!!?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously where has the time gone? Happy 11 months bren bren! You are too stinking cute!!

The Williams Family said...

Happy 11 months sweet Brenley!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for 11 months!! She is absolutely beautiful and I seriously can't believe she is about to turn 1!!!!