Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Catch up!

Well I will be 27 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Time really is flying by and I am excited, anxious and nervous all at the same time. I feel like there is so much to do in the next 3 months. Things like finishing the nursery, birthing classes, and showers will fill our days and will make the time go by quickly. She will be here before we know it!!

Since I last posted we have picked out baby furniture, bedding, paint and curtains. Bobby is painting as I type. He is so good! And 2 weeks ago he spent a whole Saturday putting the furniture together. He said "anything for his baby girl!". :)

I have been feeling good, but have been getting tired and achy in the last few days. By 8pm, my body is done! I also deal with a pain/numbness right below my rib cage on the right side. The doctor said it is pretty normal and is probably because of her position and that she may be sitting on a nerve. It is pretty painful during the work day when I am sitting a lot, but I can endure it for the end result! :) Other than that, I am just growing everyday and still look in the mirror and think "is that really me?!?". She is VERY active these days and it if fun to feel and watch my belly "pop" up when she gives a good kick or punch.

Below is my latest progression pictures, with the last being at 26 weeks. That shirt is still stretching!! :)

6 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Kim, you're so beautiful. I'm so excited for you. The Lord has blessed you and Bobby beyond measure. We love you guys. Holly

Amanda said...

Kim, you're the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Love the growing belly and the baby girl, and of course you too!

C:M:W said...

so cute.... i cant believe i had my baby two weeks from where you are now.... thanks for helping me precess it!!!! cant wait to see the nursery all painted etc.

Unknown said...

You are such a beautiful mama!! Can't wait to meet that sweet girl! - Shara

Unknown said...

Hi Friend!! I am so excited for y'all. Time really has flown by. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I would love to come over and help you pack what you will need for the hospital.