It has been a couple of weeks, and to be honest, I have just not been motivated to update my blog. I guess maybe because not many Soto stories "blog-worthy" enough to write about. Life in the Soto house has been pretty uneventful, other than the fact that I think Polo is digressing in the potty training department. We were doing so good for a few weeks and just this weekend I think she has had about 4-5 accidents in the house! Not fun! She is also showing more "puppyish" behavior -- we can't keep her eyes off of her. She makes me tired. :) Other than that, here are a few things we have done in the last couple of weeks...
1. My nanny and I went to Bonham, TX to see my cousin get married. The church was beautiful, the reception was beautiful, she was beautiful.
2. My "little" brother turned 21 - is that possible?
3. My best friend, since 6th grade, Kristy, turned 27, which means I am 27, is THAT possible? She celebrated her b-day, along with her hubby's b-day, with everyone at Pappas BBQ and then some of us went to Speed Zone. We played putt-putt! I felt like a kid! It was great!
4. I played Bunco two nights in a row, with two different groups of friends. I did bad the first night, did great the second -- Most Buncos, yay!
5. We went over to my Nanny's and all my nephews were there. I got hit in the nose by a runaway frisbee. There was blood, but I survived.
6. Bobby and I kept his 10 year old sister (yes, they are 17 years apart), over the weekend while his parents were in Colorado. We had fun!
7. We bought a new media stand for our TV and bought a new kitchen table, which Bobby is putting together as I type. He is a great husband!
8. Tomorrow is a new work week - the last week in July. Where did the month go? I dont know, but I do know I go to the John Mayer concert next Friday - yay!
Well that about sums it up. Sorry no pics on this post! Have a great week everyone!
8 hours ago