Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Babies, Bunco and Birthday!

Well it has been a while since I last posted and a lot has happened! I was able to spend time with my nephews, I hosted Bunco at my house for my girlfriends and I had a birthday!

Last weekend, some of my family came over to our house for the evening. So we got to hang with the nephews, which is always a treat! The boys entertained themselves by playing X-box and of course playing with Polo!




Poor Cohen...he already knows he should be scared of Callen! :)




Cade went missing and this is where we found him!


"Uncle Bobby, can we play video games now?"




Bobby is brave to take them ALL on a walk!

On Thursday, I hosted Bunco at my house. For those of you who don't know what Bunco is, you are missing out! :) It is a dice game that you play with 12 people and well, it is just too much to explain in a blog, but with my girlfriends there a lot of screaming and laughing!


I know there was screaming if Ashley was at this table!


Go Kristy - she got a BUNCO!

What is Bunco without dessert?




Then Friday was my BIRTHDAY!! I turned 27 and I can officially say I am in my "late" twenties! My day started out with a surprise when I got to work and found that my desk had been decorated. Then my co-workers took me to Jake's for lunch. If you ever want a good cheeseburger--Jakes is the place to go. That night some of our friends joined us for dinner at Luna De Noche in downtown and then we sat and enjoyed the evening in Victory Park.
Good times were had by all!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE BUNCO!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Bunco too! Great hosting Kim and your party was so much fun! I love seeing pics of the boys! I can't get over how big Cohen is already getting! I bet his brothers make him grow up so fast!

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Birthday Kim!!! Sorry I'm a few days late. I'm glad it was a good one.

Rach said...

Glad you had fun on your birthday!

Shara said...

LOL, I especially love the NKOTB poster on your office wall!! Wow, now THAT takes me back..! :) So glad you had a fabulous birthday!