I was tagged a long time ago, but I am finally doing this...
1. I see the time 8:33 on the clock almost everyday. The weird thing about this is that is the time I was born.
2. When people try to guess my middle name, they almost always guess "Michelle", which is what it is. I guess Kimberly and Michelle go good together.
3. I do not like sweets. I do not like ice cream, cake w/icing, cookies or really any type of dessert. I know...you are thinking I am crazy, but I am used to it. (I do like an occasional cheesecake). My mom used to make me cupcakes without icing for my birthday. Thanks Mom!
4. One of my best friends is my 86 year old grandmother (Nanny). We talk and/or see eachother mulitiple times a week. She keeps me up on all the good celebrity gossip and catches me up on our soap opera.
5. I bit my nails for about 24 years. I just stopped about 2 months ago.
6. I love Dachshunds! I grew up with one all of my life and now Bobby and I have one. They are so fun.
7. I can drive my car with my knee. I mean how else do you talk on the phone and eat while driving. :)
8. When I get gas I always have to land the dollar amount on either .50 or .00. You know, like 20.50 or 21.00.
9. I am a very light sleeper and I love to hit the snooze button, again, and again and again.
10. I have lived in Dallas, Oklahoma City, Kansas City and Beaumont.
11. Bobby and I love to watch news shows like Nightline, Dateline and 20/20. We are old like that.
12. I was a cheerleader for 5 years. Go Bulldogs, Go Bruins!!
13. I took tumbling for 5 or 6 years and loved it. I wish I could still tumble, but I have not done a flip in years!
14. I had a cyst on my wrist and had to get it surgically removed.
15. Flip flops are my most favorite thing to wear on my feet. I wish I could wear them everywhere and all year round.
16. As a kid, I thought having a summer birthday was a bummer. I never got birthday party at school, with cupcakes (without icing). BUT I did get to have fun, outdoor parties.
17. I love salty foods...chips, crackers, etc. (guess that is what I crave instead of sweets. See #3)
18. I am claustrophobic. I do not like to be at the back of elevators with lots of people and I freak out if I get tangled in my covers or blanket. I blame this on my older brother, Chris, who rolled me up in a blanket when we were kids and left me there. Thanks Chris!
19. My husband got me hooked on soccer. I never really cared for it before we met, but now I like to watch it and I actually played on a co-ed team with him for 2 seasons.
20. I am a clean freak, neat freak and organization freak. I call it the "Michael Clayton" in me. (that is my dad)
21. God knew what he was doing when he sent me Bobby, because he too loves things clean and neat...so that makes it easy on me.
22. I love to fall asleep on the couch, watching TV and then having to walk to bed like a zombie.
23. When I was a kid I wanted to be a Baker. Which is so ironic because I hate sweets and I hate to bake.
24. I have worn glasses and/or contacts for 24 years. Yes, I was one of the “cute” kids with the glasses starting at age 3.
25. I have worked at the same company for 5 years, and had 3 different positions.